Full-Time Junior Accountant Job at Pillarcraft Nigeria
Pillarcraft Accounting is a firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax practitioners operating from two offices in Nigeria, Lekki, Lagos, Abuja, but virtually supporting medium scale business across Nigeria by providing Virtual Bookkeeping, Accounting, Tax Management, Payroll Management, business advisory, and related services that facilitate growth and scale while business owners concentrate on running the business. Pillarcraft Accounting is not your Traditional accounting Firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior Accountant
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will be responsible for managing relationships with key corporate companies. He / She will handle the Financial Accounting of clients
The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:
- Generate monthly financial reports on accounts under your management
- Provide accounting advisories to clients under your management
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare financial statements and regulatory reporting documents
- Analyze financial reports
- Calculate prepayments and accruals
- Raise manual journals to correct accounts
- Posting journal entries, updating financial statements and preparing financial reports for clients businesses
- Learns the business of accounting and the intricacies of different client situations.
- Computing proper taxation within the time limit
- Reconciliation of accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
- Maintain account balances and bank statements
- Assist with audits and taxes,
- Assist to prepare financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and stockholders
- Manage general ledger and assist month-end and year-end close processes
- Assist the accounting manager in preparing documents and interpreting complicated financial information for clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Associate Chartered Accountant or Student Member (skills level more preferred)
- Experience in an Accounting Practice is an advantage
- Produce monthly financial reports for all clients under your management
- Presente and review financial reports to you before sending them out to the client
- Experience in using accounting software is an advantage
- A pleasing personality with the ability and drive to have the objectives completed.
- Should be Self-motivated
- Ability to work with little or no supervision effectively
- The ideal candidate must reside on the Island
- Not more than 26 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be considered.
30 total views, 1 today