Full-Time Junior Accountant Recruitment at De Tastee Group
De Tastee Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. on a mission to become the premium brand and first choice in Nigeria’s fast-food business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior Accountant
Job Location: Across Lagos, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Junior Accountant keeps and interprets the outlet’s financial records and manages all financial transactions of the outlet, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits through various channels
Roles & Responsibilities
- Keep records and manage daily sales after checking all related source documents
- Manage petty cash disbursement, recording and documentation.
- Maintain all receivables and payables accounts of the outlet.
- Reconciliation of current accounts with head office and other outlets
- Reviewing of all postings: general ledger, fixed assets, inventory, receivables and payable
- Periodic reporting of outlet financial performance
- Update records using the accounting system, carry out regular database backup and system maintenance.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Compute taxes, prepare tax returns comply with financial policies and regulations
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- 0-3 years’ work experience as an Accountant
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Certificate of Exemption (Compulsory)
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Business acumen
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical skills
- Communication skills.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
20 total views, 1 today