Full-Time Junior Accountant Recruitment at George Houston Resources Limited
George Houston Resources – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior Accountant
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, with all tax regulations
. * Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- OND / HND in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- 1 – 2 years experience as an Accountant
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Age: 30years below.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
19 total views, 1 today