Full-Time Junior Growth Marketer At A Business Software Solutions Company
We are a business software solutions company that specialise in the deployment of Accounting, ERP, Payroll and HR software solutions. We offer a unique platform for people who want to bring their skills and experience to solve distinct business challenges. Every engagement with our clients require a fresh perspective.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Growth Marketer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Do you have an interest in working within the enterprise technology industry?
- We are looking to hire a junior Growth Marketer who would be responsible for supporting the Growth Lead with online advertising campaigns, and implementing growth strategies for the company.
- Setting-up digital Marketing campaigns within paid search and paid social media.
- Support B2B (business to business) integrated marketing efforts with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Campaign management, including implementation, testing, deployment, delivery, and optimization of ad campaigns
- Own & execute email marketing campaigns
- Analyse, forecast, and build custom reports to make key performance indicators and insights available to the entire company.
- Conduct virtual product events to current and prospective customers.
- Implement A/B tests (Ad Copy, Landing Page, Bid, Geo)
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Proactively analyse data to drive engagement, increase conversion and improve the return on ad spend.
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
What we are looking for
- 1 – 3 years of experience in growth
- Outstanding written, oral and presentation skills
- Flair for design & project management skills
- Someone who loves data
- Analytical mindset to drive user growth, engagement, and conversion
- Strong desire to develop new skills in customer acquisition and data analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email
40 total views, 1 today