Full-Time Junior Investment Analyst at HRbreakoutRoom
Date Posted: 2021-03-15
HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm is recruiting to fill the position of a Junior Investment Analyst in Lagos (Lekki).
We are looking for a Junior Investment Analyst to undertake financial research and report on prospective investment avenues.
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
- Look back at previous investment decisions and the thought process of making the investment decision
- Liaise with fund managers and network with industry professionals
- Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
- Develop financial models and analyze legal documents
- Perform administrative functions
- B.Sc degree in Finance, Accounting or related field with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as an Investment Analyst
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
- Strong numeric skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 22nd March, 2021, using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
26 total views, 2 today