Part-Time Junior Sous Chef
Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
Do you crave the taste of success? Say Yes I Can! because here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for foodies just like you!
At Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Can you handle the heat in the kitchen and keep your team cool at the same time?
Key Responsibilities of a Cook:
- Ensures that proper safety, hygiene, and sanitation practices are followed
- Utilises leadership skills and motivation to maximise team member productivity and satisfaction
- Develops and recommends appropriate training and development to meet Hotel and departmental needs
- People developer
Requirements of a Cook:
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member supervision
- Commercially aware
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication and creative abilities
About Company: “The modern Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, V.I., sits on the banks of the upscale Victoria Island in beautiful Lagos Lagoon. From here, guests enjoy scenic views of the up-and-coming city. Lagos is one of the fastest growing cities in the world, and a major financial center in Africa, which makes this affluent mega-city a top destination for both business and leisure travelers, with sites and attractions to suit all needs. Business guests appreciate the hotel’s proximity to corporate headquarters, banking districts and consulates, while leisure guests enjoy quick access to several shopping malls and top Lagos attractions such as the Bar Beach, just 5 minutes from the hotel. Our hotel features 170 rooms and suites, all styled by Swedish designer Christian Lundwall. Guests can choose between international dishes or Nigerian cuisine at the on-site Voyage Restaurant or linger over a light meal on the terrace at Surface Bar & Grill. For a perfect end to the day, guests are more than welcome to order a well-mixed drink at The View hotel bar. Our well-equipped fitness center makes it easy for anyone to maintain their exercise regimen, while our wellness area invites guests to relax in the massage room, steam room and outdoor infinity pool. We accommodate many business, wedding and other special occasion events as we have six flexible rooms that have splendid views over Lagos Lagoon.”
16 total views, 1 today