Contract KA Engineering Group Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now
KA Engineering Group – Our highly qualified and experienced engineering team use industry standard software to build precise, bespoke models to replicate configurations found in the offshore environments for subsea riser and wind turbine systems; and onshore for telecommunication tower and wind turbine structures. We provide our clients with detailed analysis report, highlighting findings and results, displayed in clear graphical and tabulated formats. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Telecoms Structural Engineer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, 37.5 hours a week
- KAEG are seeking a telecoms structural engineer to join their small team of highly skilled engineers.
- This is a unique opportunity to solve problems and design structures that are guaranteed to be built; this is the best of being an engineer! In this role, you will be responsible for designing telecommunication support structure so that it can fulfil a specific purpose, and remain safe, economic, and functioning throughout its intended lifetime. Though relevant experience in this role is desirable, it is not essential, as full training will be given.
- You are expected to be detail oriented, creative and possess amazing problem-solving skills. To ensure success, you should display an investigative nature and must be accurate, commercially aware and have great communication skills, with a keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of large structures.
- Although you will be required to remain active on our virtual office, you will need to be self-motivated and driven to ensure that you are able reach your deadlines whilst working from home.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Construct and analyse simple and complex structures using industry and proprietary in -house FE software.
- Prepare calculations, reports, designs, and drawings and provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (essential).
- 2 years of work experience as a Design or Structural Engineer (essential).
- Professionally registered with recognised Engineering Institution or working towards accreditation.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to work remotely and access to a secure internet connection (essential).
At KAEG we are dedicated to ensuring we take care of our most valuable asset-our team. As well as a competitive salary, we offer:
- Flexible working to provide a better work/life balance.
- Home working with access to our virtual office for support
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Reimbursable expenses (including meals, accommodation, and travel) to meetings and inspections.
- Reimbursable contribution toward your chosen health and fitness gym membership
- Participation in funded company-wide team retreats and team bonding events
- Payment for membership fee with recognised engineering institution.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2021.
Note: Applications that do not contain a covering letter will not be considered.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
57 total views, 1 today