Full-Time KDG Analyst
- The Nigeria Corporate Banking and Global subsidiaries group is seeking a Know Your Customer (KYC) Analyst to research, prepare and complete the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) due diligence records for UK client base;
- The candidate will be a member of a dedicated team focused on the KYC required by Citi on its Financial Institutions clients;
- The team is responsible for the timely completion of KYC records in assigned portfolio, including “onboarding” and “renewal” records, and managing the population in regard to any expired records;
- Role is 100% and training will be provided.
- Prepare client-specific KYC-related analyses and complete Customer Acquisition Due Diligence where required
- Work with the Business Support Unit to assess documentation requirements for client legal entities and jurisdictions
- Interact with clients to obtain KYC and other compliance information and documentation where escalations from BSU 2.0 are raised
- Undertake KYC activities for the on-boarding of new clients, working closely with the BSU to ensure timely on-boarding and reduction of touch points
- Act as KYCO for approval of KYC records for UK on behalf of Coverage Business
- Assist Coverage team with all KYC related activities (NCOF, NAOF, Credit Only, Client On-boarding, etc)
- Review and evaluate recent negative news related to clients
- Liaise with internal Compliance personnel on the application of KYC policy;
- Liaise with Sales Account Managers to ascertain information on the purpose of client accounts, transaction volumes etc.
- Interact with clients, parent account bankers, subsidiary bankers and product partners on AML and KYC-related issues
- Support the wider EMEA KA team with projects which help the organization meet its regulatory deliverables
- Experience and knowledge of KYC preferred, particularly in the Correspondent Banking space;
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience, preferably in Banking;
- Client Service experience and/or Front Office experience helpful;
- Compliance knowledge an advantage;
- Experience working in a global, dynamic environment;
- Knowledge of Citi and Citi KYC systems an advantage;
- A BSc / BA degree
- A postgraduate degree and relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
- Experience with MS Office tools: PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Attention to detail with strong follow-up and good judgment
- “Owner/Completer” approach
- Self-starter, able to work independently when needed, and to prioritize tasks
- Team Player, able to work in partnership with other individuals on day-to-day and long term projects
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Citigroup is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Family Group: Compliance and Control
Job Family: Business KYC
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
View & Apply
19 total views, 1 today