Full-Time Kindergarten 2/ Reception Teacher
An Early Years Center around Apo -Kabusa axis of Abuja seeks to engage the services of an enthusiastic and dedicated female teacher to join their staff team. A teacher with a good understanding of her role within the school and a passion to impart academic excellence. The candidate should preferably be female.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Have high expectations of all children and the ability to inspire and motivate learners
- Must be able to come up with and develop fun but relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work
- Must be able to prepare, plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Must be able to set high standards for pupils and have high expectations for behaviour, attainment and progress
- Should be able to understand the importance of pupil tracking and progress
- Be able to effectively research, and use a variety of teaching and organisational styles and resources.
- Be enthusiastic, innovative, creative and dynamic in providing exciting and engaging learning experiences through well-structured lessons that meet the needs of the various types of learners
- Be able to produce a stimulating and enabling learning environment that promotes confidence and independence in learning.
- Be Able to work with colleagues as a team, and maintain open communication between parents.
- Must be patient, with a good sense of humour, enthusiasm and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of young, lively children.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Be able to nurture and develop the pupils’ love of education through her passion for teaching.
- A graduate with a degree in education, and a minimum of 3 years’ verifiable teaching experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of teaching reading and writing through the use of systematic synthetic phonics
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge of the EYSF/ Primary Curriculum and its application
- Experience with the Montessori system of education (added advantage)
- The candidate must reside in Abuja
DEADLINE: 17th September 2021.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
19 total views, 1 today