Full-Time KPMG Recent Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now
KPMG – Our client is a leading Financial Technology Software provider specializing in the IT solutions including Software Development, Enterprise Solutions, Mobile Applications, E-Commerce and Mobile Payment Solutions.
In line with her desire to ensure that all key roles are filled with individuals with the requisite skills, experience and passion for innovation, the Company seeks qualified candidates to fill the role below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Formulation of policies and standard operating procedures in line with company strategy and business goals.
- Co-ordination of the team’s effort to implement and adhere to best practices defined by standard operating procedures.
- Coordination of people, processes and tools to guarantee the successful delivery of all value promised as part of communicating the product value proposition.
- Ensuring that target KPIs on product and service quality are consistently met and surpassed.
- Ensuring that periodic goals and performance expectations of the various units within the team are achieved.
- Ensuring complete compliance and on-going improvements to best practices for software development life cycle management.
- Ensuring complete compliance and on-going improvements to best practices for technical and operational support processes.
- Overseeing, supporting, and ensuring complete compliance with best practices for internal and client-side project execution activities.
- Formulating and implementing necessary changes to people, processes and tools to continuously increase efficiency, improve quality and eliminate operational bottlenecks.
- Involvement in the audit of prospective client systems, analysis of requirements and development of suitable solution designs and architectures.
- Provide strategic leadership and guidance to the business development teams to achieve profitable growth in the areas of Corresponding Banking, Trade Finance, Structured Trade & Project Finance, Corporate Banking and Private Banking.
- Promote a corporate culture that allows openness, trust and transparency, allowing for the benefits of a diverse and collaborative environment.
- BSc in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Possesses one or more of the following internationally recognized professional qualifications; PMP, Prince II, Scrum, or Six Sigma.
- At least 10 years related work experience including experience in one or more of the following areas; Management Consulting, Banking, Fintech and Technology.
- Must have worked in capacity of COO or CTO for a technology startup or as senior team lead in a technology management or related function.
- Previous experience as a software developer or application / system administrator will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle, payment, banking, and IT infrastructure.
- Strong capabilities in project management, product management, process engineering, scrum, software development & IT operations (DevOps), software requirements analysis, quality assurance, and service delivery.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders including the team, clients, partners, investors and executive leadership.
- Strong attention to detail and exhibit self-confidence while having high personal ambitions and strong work ethic.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 14th December, 2020.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
View & Apply
151 total views, 1 today