We are looking to hire a lawyer with brilliant research and analytical skills. Lawyers are expected to display sound judgement and decision making with outstanding problem solving and communication skills. Top candidate will display natural leadership qualities with fantastic interpersonal,written and public speaking skills.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Prepare legal documents like deed of assignment, contract of sales, etc for client.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services e.g acquisition of land, house.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
Job Specifications: * Bachelors degree in law (Essential)
- Admitted Attorney of at least two years standing.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
NOTE: DRIVING SKILL WITH VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
17 total views, 1 today