Full-Time Lead Commissioning Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer* M/F
Organisation As an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides the oil and gas industry with a complete range of resources and skills for exploring and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities and optimising production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
With around 3,200 employees of 73 different nationalities working in 30 countries in Europe, Africa, the Asia-Pacific region and the Middle East, SPIE Oil & Gas Services offers services across five business major lines – well delivery & management, projects, engineering & construction, assessment & competency development, commissioning & start up, operations, maintenance & asset integrity – for its customers, including operators, engineering firms, and oil and gas contractors.
With around 47,200 employees and a strong local presence, SPIE achieved in 2019 consolidated revenues of €6.9 billion and consolidated EBITA of €416 million.
Lead Commissioning Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer* M/F
SPIE SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED is currently looking for a Lead Commissioning Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer to join her work force here in Nigeria.
The Lead Commissioninig Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer is required to carry out these activities in the following Phase of the project.
PRECOMMISSIONING & COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE:
- Involved in the supervision of the preparation of status index & data base and verify the proper allocation of equipment in their respective subsystems.
- Check the piping test packs breakdown and comments the pipework procedure with special dedication of the cleaning & flushing procedure.
- Prepare & implement comments on the Operational Test procedures.
- Verify and monitor the preparation of pre-commissioning / commissioning dossiers.
PRECOMMISSIONING AND COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE (ON THE YARD):
- Assist the CSL in his activities and hence the works that have been delegated to him.
- Provide reports as per project requirements.
- Participate in all discipline related meetings and technical discussions.
- Check and responsible for the conformity of the pipework versus PIDs.
- Attend / monitor the pipe work flushing & cleaning and reinstatement activities.
- Ensure that each subsystem dossier has reached the “ready for Commissioning” and “ready for startup” status with associated punch list.
- To assist Engineering and coordinate the different documents issued by PTR, HAZOP and to gather response issued by each discipline.
- To attend / monitor operational tests.
Liaise with the Commissioning Site Leader and the different Systems Engineers. * To participate to the punch list clearance activities.
COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE (OFFSHORE) :
- Participate in Job safety analysis and report and report any unsafe acts or conditions observed.
- To attend / monitor operational tests and load tests for rotating equipment.
- To attend / monitor pre-start up activities final leak test & inerting and ESD demo & integration/merging with existing facilities.
- Lead piping/mechanical/process engineer with more than 10 years Experience.
- onshore/offshore experience
- Knowledgeable of OPERCOM/ICAPS
Minimum level of experience required
10 years or more
SAS / HUET
English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Combining our differences
“SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities.
23 total views, 1 today