Full-Time Lead, Direct Sales
For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bangalore, Lagos, Riga.
FairMoney is unique thanks to its international exposure (with offices on 3 continents) and its impact-driven mission: we bring financial inclusion to underbanked people in emerging markets!
We give 10,000 loans daily (one every 8 seconds!) in Nigeria and India, and have banking operations in Nigeria, with over 1 million users
We’re backed by international investors and raised close to €50m to support our development. We are a team of close to 200 people between Paris, Lagos, Bangalore, Riga.
We value candidates who embrace our company values:
Grow yourself exponentially through hard work, curiosity and constant iterations
Start with the client
We are passionate, optimize for our users, care for our impact
Talent has NO passport
Talent is widely distributed across the world, we embrace adding different cultures, nationalities and genders to our team
Discover our other values during your discussions with the team.
The retails sales team builds a network of field promoters across Nigeria whose main goal is to increase the number of banking customers.
The job requires very frequent travels (70%+) in the different states in Nigeria
- Drive the retail banking business unit direct sales efforts and be fully accountable for the growth of your business metrics: number of accounts opened per week, MAUs, card distribution, loan generation.
- Define an expansion/growth strategy by working with the regional teams and the company staff to help us build the largest neobank in Nigeria
- Hire a team of state managers, team leads, agents and maintain a strong business performance by supporting them, hiring/keeping state managers depending on their execution
- Be fully accountable for the growth of your business metrics: number of accounts opened per week, activation rate of those accounts
- Train team leads to help them support their agents, grow the number of agents in their team and deliver better business results
- The head of retail banking will challenge you on the performance of the team as a whole but also on the performance of individual agents. You must have a high-level view and a granular view on the business at the same time
- Liaise with internal and external teams in resolution of field challenges
- Comply with rules, regulations and legislation governing the financial services industry.
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the Head of retail banking
You are a self-starter with adequate territorial knowledge, responsible for driving efficiency of the Retail
Banking Sales Operations nationwide. You are self-driven, result oriented and most importantly – An A-player.
- 3y+ experience in a relevant company (financial organization/FMCG/Retail market)
- Demonstrated track record: you must have grown a large team of sales agents successfully and delivered a strong business outcome
- Strong data-driven communication skills: you must be able to know by heart what happens in your state, where the performance comes from, what happened yesterday
2 total views, 1 today