Full-Time Lead Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
The Lead Electrical & InstrumentationEngineer is the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all products and deliverables from the department. He is tasked with the coordination and leadership of the Electrical & Instrumentation Department and shall be responsible for the training and verification of job quality assurance of team members.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 12 years
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with proven leadership experience in Upstream Oil and Gas
- Must have worked at least 12 years in the oil and gas (or related) industry, five of which must be in a leadership position
- Strong technical background in EPC
- Strong commercial & business acumen, a solid understanding of Project Controls, potential to lead teams.
- Multi-office project execution experience, leading large teams.
- Good knowledge of relevant E & I software (e.g. smart plant, etc…)
- Experience in the production and review of Key Deliverables prepared by the E & I team or produced by other work-share offices
- Thorough knowledge of industry practices, codes, and standards applicable to electrical and instrumentation engineering.
- Should have excellent communication skills essential for Client, Interdisciplinary and Vendor coordination, and coordination with other work-share offices.
- Manage proper and timely execution of projects
- Lead large Electrical Engineering teams, in a multi-office environment – (5+) of electrical engineers structured and spread across 2 or 3 offices
- Define the discipline scope and/or project proposals, including the required resources.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule, material quantity and budget control, and management of change.
- Ensure all electrical documents are issued.
- Ensure effective communications with other engineering disciplines, project management, and Client teams.
- Contribute to people development (e.g. coach junior engineers).
- Produce proposals for projects which involve man-hour and schedule estimates related to the Electrical scope of work.
- Add value plus/optimization ideas.
- Developmental activities like preparation of work instructions/procedures/guidelines
- Carry the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team
- Experienced in managing the work, managing the financial aspects of the electrical discipline, including the workhour estimates and margin goals
- Good understanding of Project business cases and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation, etc.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
33 total views, 1 today