Part-Time Lead Information Security Manager At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Information Security Manager
Reference No.: LISM
- Develop metrics and measurements in the areas of risk analysis for transactions & partners and customer, conduct efficiency assessments and operational baselines.
- Provide meaningful, timely insights about threat, security and risk posture.
- Financial transaction risk scoring, suspicious activity monitoring and threat matrices using dynamic business defined and partner regulatory behavioral analysis.
- Financial transaction simulation and efficient tooling to validate controls, identify the potential threat and provide insights on streaming mobile and financial data.
- Work collaboratively in establishing capability to successfully implement and embed Information and Cyber Security (ICS) Risk Type Framework (RTF) into the organization to bring consistency In the identification and mitigation of ICS Risks.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working for a Financial institution, knowledge in Mobile banking, Mobllemoney will be added advantage. Possess one or more security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, PCI-QSA, and CSX.
- Experience with cybersecurity frameworks and regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001, GDPR, HIPAA compliance. SOC2 Type II.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as the subject of the mail) with a scanned passport-sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
63 total views, 1 today