Full-Time Lead Marketing Strategist
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile lead marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. You will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent awareness about how our services can help people profit from agriculture, through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
If you can turn creative ideas into effective advertising campaigns, we want to hear from you. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile lead marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
You will be responsible for analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing materials align with our brand identity. We believe to be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to manage people. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent awareness about how our services can help people profit from agriculture, through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
This is not a remote job opportunity.
Monthly Salary: 100k + Commission
1. Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door across different channels and segments.
2. Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
3. Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
4. Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
5. Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
6. Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
7. Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
1. Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great copies and landing pages.
2. Demonstrable experience in developing effective marketing plans and campaigns.
3. Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
4. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
5. Exposure to digital and direct response marketing experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
6. Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Search and Display Networks, Facebook, and Instagram campaigns.
7. Metrics-driven marketing mind and comfortable working with numbers and processing figures with spreadsheets.
PS: You will have a Marketing Assistant and a Graphic Designer to assist you
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
51 total views, 1 today