Full-Time Lead, Partnerships and Ventures
Drive business acquisition within the emerging technology space as well as Identify and exploit appropriate partnership opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 6 years
Department/Unit: Digital and Innovation
Line Supervisor: Head, Digital and Innovation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Pro-actively establish, develop, maintain and track team portfolio of TechVenture clients (including new customer acquisitions and relationship management).
- Identification of potential Tech start-ups and ecosystem partners to create value for the bank and its customers.
- Develop innovative and compelling value proposition for the segment (products, solutions, advisory, value added services, etc.) to ensure that customers are well catered for.
- Carry out detailed financial analysis of client accounts to highlight strengths and potential
- Responsible for forging new relationships with relevant external organizations and networks in enhancing value propositions on either current digital offerings or new ones.
- Identify high potential areas for possible investments
- Remain up-to-date in TechVentures industry therefore able to act as an advisor to clients
- Drive cross-sector partnerships to enhance the bank’s digital capabilities
- B.sc, minimum; or MBA preferably
- 6 – 8 years’ experience
Key Competency Requirements
- In-depth understanding of the Nigerian tech
▪ Negotiation Skills space
▪ Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in financial analysis and company
▪ Communication (oral & written) valuations
▪ Computer appreciation / data entry (word
- Marketing and Sales proficiency processing/spreadsheet/presentation)
- Venture Capital/Private Equity/Investment
- Experience on organizing accelerator and/or incubator program for
▪ Administration fintechs/technology focused companies
▪ Leadership / Influence
▪ Team building / Conflict management
▪ Organization and coordination skills
▪ Coaching and Training
▪ Must be self-solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment
▪ Ability to work under pressure.
▪ Complex problem resolution.
- Networking skills to enable customer acquisition and partnerships
- Communication skills to convey the vision of the unit to all stakeholders
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
205 total views, 1 today