Full-Time Lecturer I – Chemical & Petroleum Engineering
Ensure the efficient and effective delivery of teaching programmes in accordance with the University’s strategies, policies and procedures. And contribute to activities which influence leading edge practice.
Other responsibilities include:
- Prepare and deliver lectures, workshops, and seminars.
- Develop curricula and course material that can be used across a number of platforms.
- Ensure that module design and delivery comply with quality standards and regulations of the University.
- Select appropriate assessment instruments and criteria, assess the work and progress of students by reference to the criteria and provide constructive feedback to students.
- Identify areas where current provision is in need of revision or improvement and contribute to the planning, design and development of objectives and material.
- Conduct individual research or work on collaborative research projects.
- Supervise student projects and the academic elements of field trips
- Perform other assigned tasks
- Candidates should possess a first degree (not below Second-Class Division)
- PhD degree in the relevant field
- Not less than three (3) years of teaching and research experience in a recognised national or international University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- Recognized publications will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must have been a Lecturer I at the time of applying for this position.
- Membership of a relevant professional organization is an added advantage
94 total views, 1 today