Contract Lecturer II – Civil Engineering
Develops course materials and contents, facilitates meaningful discussions, attends conferences, consulting with other academics and professionals, supervising graduate students and being an active member of the University.
- Candidate should possess a First Degree (not below Second Class)
- Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the same discipline with specialization in Electrical Power System / Power Electronics or Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering
- PhD degree in relevant field
- Candidate should have teaching and research experience in a recognized National or International University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- Candidate must have attained Lecturer II position as at date of application.
- Recognised publications will be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional organization is an added advantage
74 total views, 1 today