Full-Time Lecturer II – Water and Irrigation Engineering
Develops course materials and contents, facilitates meaningful discussions, attends conferences, consulting with other academics and professionals, supervising graduate students and being an active member of the University.
- Candidate should possess a First Degree (not below Second Class)
- Candidate must have a Master’s degree
- PhD degree in relevant field
- Candidate should have teaching and research experience in a recognized National or International University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- Candidate must have attained Lecturer II position as at date of application.
- Recognised publications will be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional organization is an added advantage
60 total views, 1 today