Full-Time Loan Officer at ICS Outsourcing Limited
Date Posted: 2021-01-29
ICS Outsourcing Limited – We are recruiting to fill the position of a Loan Officer in Lagos (Lekki).
- Source for borrowing clients within specified catchment area
- Administer all aspects of client relationship from customer acquisition to loan request evaluation and application, management and timely repayment
- Ensure close monitoring of disbursed loans in their portfolio to ensure that delayed payments and defaults are kept to the barest minimum.
- Develop sound knowledge of client businesses
- Ensure client files and documentation are kept up to date
- Contribute to development and marketing of new products and services based on client interactions, in line with the bank’s strategy.
- Build solid customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Ensure customer retention within parameters specified by management.
- For group loans, administer group formation, lead group meetings and ensure timely repayment of group loans
- Ensure achievement of approved business targets in compliance with lending guidelines and other regulations.
- Prepare performance reports for management as required
- First degree/HND in finance, management or other numerate discipline
- Proficiency with MS Office tools especially Word, Excel
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in microfinance lending
- Familiarity with group lending operations
- Familiarity with banking applications preferred
- Professional certifications in HR, Project management or IT is an advantage
- Unquestioned integrity
- Ability to thrive in a goal-setting environment
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent marketing and selling skills
- Strong client engagement/customer service disposition
- Creativity to deepen customer engagement.
- N80,000 net salary
- Performance based pay
- HMO + Pension.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications on or before 10th February, 2021, with “Loan Officer” as the subject of the email.
9 total views, 1 today