Full-Time Loan Officer At A Micro-finance Bank – Rekrut Consulting Limited
Rekrut Consulting Limited – Our client, a Micro-Finance Bank based in Lagos, Nigeria require the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for experienced and detail-oriented Loan Officer to join a growing financial institution. In this position, you will act as a liaison between applicants and the financial institution, helping qualified applicants obtain loans and set up payment plans. Your duties will include meeting with applicants, preparing loan proposals, and examining active loans.
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing different types of loans including business loans, and individual loans. To succeed in this role, you should demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Approve loans within agreed limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to Area Manager for approval.
- Mobilize Clients to meet with agreed target.
- Proper Verification of all clients/client guarantors, disburse and go for instalment/savings collections daily.
- Fill all loan forms appropriately.
- Analyze client’s financial status to determine if loan should be granted.
- Explain to clients the terms of loan products.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Sit in credit committee for final recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Go on Loan recoveries.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Any other functions as assigned by line Manager.
- OND qualification in Finance or similar field with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Experience in similar role is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills.
Basic Salary and Remuneration
N30,000 + Commission + Accommodation
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
View & Apply
79 total views, 1 today