Contract Lorache Group Ongoing Job Recruitment – Apply Here
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agric Operation Manager
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
Ref.: AOPM 202
- Agricultural Operations Managers or farm managers are responsible for the daily planning, organisation, supervision and administration of activities on farm estates.
- Overall coordination of the company’s development program
- Optimization of FFB recovery
- Plantation management plan development
- Strategic redevelopment plan for old plantations
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
- Organising maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery
- Advertising and marketing farm products or the work of the farmer.
- Development of new plantations and coordination of its growth plan
- Forward planning
- Making policy decisions
- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
- Organising sales crops and agricultural products
- Handling paperwork and keeping administrative records
- Recruiting, training/instructing and supervising farm workers
- B.Sc. in Agricultural Management and Extension
- A relevant higher Postgraduate Degree in addition to membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage
- The applicant must not be more than 40 years of age and a minimum of 7 years post-graduate working experience in an agro-based firm and specifically in an oil palm company that has a sizeable oil palm plantation.
Key Required Skills:
- IT skills
- The ability to apply technical knowledge of the environment and legislation/public policy matters in a practical environment
- Marketing and sales skills
- Teamwork and leadership.
- Good communication skill
- Analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 10th December, 2020.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
View & Apply
158 total views, 1 today