Full-Time MacTay Consulting Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Architect
- Now we are looking for Solution Architect for Network design and Optimization, someone who can provide end to end solutions on multiple technologies and stream.
- Drive End to End process review to strengthen and optimize solutions, processes and methodologies leading to higher efficiency and quality assured delivery.
- Drive End to End from Network Design to Acceptance on multiple technologies and multiple streams under the NDO domain, including but not limited to:
- Budgets analysis
- Initial system design and dimensioning
- System dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic analysis
- Coverage planning, site identification, evaluation, NW planning, interference analysis and optimization using EDOS DP.
- Network optimization to meet design targets and Final NW acceptance with customer.
- Responsible for the analysis and enhancement of GSM/WCDMA/LTE networks.
- Proposal for coverage/capacity enhancement, Network optimization to meet the acceptance target.
- Provide a Global Overview of the network status, identifying all potential actions to improve the network
- Customer engagement in advanced technical discussions to understand customer requirements and propose strategic advice and direction.
- Provide Radio network strategic and architecture planning, ensuring robustness, scalability, interoperability, and appropriate technology.
- Able to suggest parameter changes, features for KPI improvement GSM/WCDMA/LTE network.
- Responsible for Final Acceptance of the network, to meet the requirements coverage and KPI.
- Work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
- End to End process review to strengthen and optimize solutions, processes and methodologies leading to higher efficiency and quality assured delivery.
- Engagement with Managed Services teams to plan and coordinate common activities and develop synergies leading towards common goals.
- Setup governance processes to ensure all individuals and service centers (GSCs) from different project streams are performing at the expected levels and adhering to agreed SLAs.
- Setup alignment, communication, and processes between NDO and other project streams including NRO, Sales, EP and MS.
- At least 10+ years of multi technology experience in Radio Networks Design, Optimization, Strategic Planning, and Solutions.
- Must have team leading and management experience.
- Must have customer facing and engagement experience especially with senior management.
- Extensive work experience designing, tuning, and optimizing high-capacity wireless GSM, WCDMA, HSPA+ and LTE networks using RF engineering technology.
- Good hands on experience on Ericsson NW Design Tools, Radio Products, and Solutions (GSM, WCDMA and LTE).
- Good understanding of advanced and complex radio networks to be able to assist with advanced optimization and creative design solutions.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills for effective communication and relationship development with customer.
- Market insight, up to date with new developments in related technologies and product Financial understanding.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree and above in Electronics and Communication or relevant fields.
- Above 10 years of versatile experience in Planning of Radio Networks.
- Strong Experience on EDOS Tools – ACP, AFP, ERA, TPS, ECO, ENCP.
- Good command on MS Office esp. MS Excel and PowerPoint and Hands on experience with common tools (TEMS, MapInfo, ACTi, Nemo, ITK, AMOS etc.)
- Planning and Organizing skills, Knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market
- Trainings and Certifications for various technologies and products.
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 29th August, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
21 total views, 2 today