The job holder will be responsible to the Managing Partner and the Head of Chambers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Job Location: Abuja
- Managing Cash.
- Handling bank reconciliation.
- Supervises and crosschecks client’s payment.
- Preparation and payment of salaries.
- Deposition of cheques at the bank.
- Preparing of all bank cash books
- Follow up with bank statements
- Responsible for global financial reports
- Resolution of balancing issues with the bank
- Responsible for monthly reports.
- Responsible for keeping track of client payments.
Administrative/Office Support Management:
- Administrative/office support management.
- Payroll Administration.
- Responsible for handling personnel administration.
- Liaising with the Head of chambers on the creation of Policies, Risk management, and Quality assurance administration
Education and Qualification:
- A Bachelor’s in Accounting or Business management minimum of a second-class upper GPA (2.2) with professional accounting designation or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role
- Accounting knowledge of the complete accounting cycle, the closing of year-end, external auditor’s files.
- Basic knowledge of administrative and office support systems.
- High integrity and accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a diverse team.
- Excellent proven interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with office computer hardware and software.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proven ability to cope with stress, conflict, and crisis situations.
- Proven ability to work independently with no supervision or as part of a team.
- Experience in preparing financial statements for internal and external use
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
Salary: Competitive and based on experience.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
32 total views, 1 today