Contract Manager – Fibre Optics (fo) Operation & Maintenance (o&m) At Reime West Africa Limited
Reime West Africa Limited is a company offering end-to-end Telecommunication Engineering Services company, set up in 2003 in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Fibre Optics (FO) Operation & Maintenance (O&M)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery & quality of Fibre Optics Network Operation & Maintenance delivery service, customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the Fibre Operation & Maintenance (O&M) employee /resources management.
- Manage the day-to-day service delivery
- Will be responsible for the customer communication, cross- organization interfacing and external interface management.
- Audit the delivered service of subcontractor/partners and help subcontractor/partners improve the performance.
- Periodically report the delivered performance and achievements
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in management, Electrical Electronics, Telecommunications or Computer Science relevant Degree as applicable
- Experience: Minimum 8 years of work experience, Minimum 5 year’s Fibre Optics Operation & Maintenance, or field deployment experience.
- Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company.
- Excellent communication skill, Deep knowledge about local market, Ability to manage the project progress and handle in-depth technical issues, Strong team development and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Familiar with Office standard packages (Word, PowerPoint, etc), Experience in Field
- Experience in the Maintenance department of an Operator or Service Provider organization, related to Terrestrial and Aerial Fibre Optics Operation & Maintenance Services is a plus.
- Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently
- Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, (word, excel and PowerPoint)
- Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
- Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
- Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
- Candidate should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
- Candidate must be good at information gathering and analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: using the job title as the subject of the mail.
14 total views, 1 today