Full-Time Manager, Finance And Administration (apin Medical Lab & Diagnostics) At Apin Public Health Initiatives Limited / Gte
APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Finance and Administration (APIN Medical Lab & Diagnostics)
Ref No: api-99489
Job Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the General Manager (GM), this position combines the duties of finance and general administration of the laboratory and diagnostic centre.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing financial information, purchases and preparing financial reports, keeping assets records, and reconciling budget and expenses within the organization.
- S/He will be responsible for instituting standard and general accounting and administrative procedures suitable for a medical laboratory. Maintain detailed, accurate up-to-date budget information and general operations to inform decision making.
- S/He will prepare billings and review invoices and vouchers for the release of funds. Ensure maximum compliance of tax laws, especially for PAYE and withholding taxes in all purchases.
- The candidate will be responsible for more complex administrative and managerial work involving initiative and responsibility in directing a very large-sized operation. Supervises and assists in the direction of all departments within the organization; assists the GM in the development of operating procedures.
- S/He will oversee all matters affecting personnel, policy, and other administrative problems; makes complex operational decisions; supervises and train a number of subordinate staff.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a First Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or Finance.
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business Admin, or Finance with a professional certification of ICAN or ACCA.
- Must possess a minimum of 8-10 years post-NYSC working experience with at least seven (7) years of experience in a private medical laboratory.
- Knowledge and expertise in medical laboratory billing & invoicing systems, commercial negotiations, financial management, internal controls/systems development, accounting, auditing, and reporting.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent financial standards, rules, and regulations relating to good financial management.
- Ability to solve problems, exercising good judgment will be an asset.
- Must be of good character with proven impeccable integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
40 total views, 1 today