Contract Manager, Internal Audit At Lorache Consulting
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Internal Audit
- Evaluate, advice and report on the processes by which significant risks are managed and the adequacy and effectiveness of systems of internal control with emphasis on financial, commercial and compliance processes.
- Manage audit projects and activities Leveraging a risk-based approach, determine audit scope and identify risks and implications;
- Develop audit programs, oversee the conduct of the audit and preparation of audit and supporting documentation using the end to end one audit methodology.
- Plan, develop and perform financial, operational and compliance risk-based audits for all areas.
- Track results of prior audits, identify audit themes across organizations and facilitate appropriate corrective action
- Assess and appraise business operations to provide Management with an evaluation of internal controls.
- Assess Management’s level of compliance with established policies, procedures and standards, as well as the adequacy of internal controls within business and financial processes and operation.
- Perform data analytics procedures and systems back-end validation testing.
- Conduct special investigation or reviews at the request of management such as those required to discover mechanics of unusual trend to develop protective and detective controls.
- Manage external auditors.
- Assist management in executing business health, compliance and risk management procedures such as customer stock level review and monitoring.
- Chartered Accountant with minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience with background in audit, compliance and/or business partnering.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Up to date knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the ”Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
159 total views, 1 today