Part-Time Manager, Product Management, Cyber Products At Mastercard Nigeria
Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Product Management, Cyber Products
Ref No: R-129152
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible.
- Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential.
- Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences.
- We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
- Mastercard Cyber and Intelligence (C&I) develops and delivers world-class risk, security products, and services for Mastercard customers across the globe. As part of this organization, Cyber Products Team is responsible for:
- Marketing and distribution of cyber security products and interacting with key customers and stakeholders (issuers, acquirers, processors, government entities, etc.
- Ongoing management and enhancements of key products, analysis and evaluation of performance and insight generation,
- Develops regional go-to-market strategies and leads execution to ensure maximum penetration of product and value delivered to customers.
- This includes aligning with global teams and supporting the sales team with go-to-market plans, material, pricing and training
- Manage and maintain existing product lines on an on-going basis
- Analyze market trends, dynamics, and competition in order to inform product and go-to-market strategies
- Interface with market teams, sales, finance, legal, marketing, operations, implementations as the product owner to ensure successful launch of products
- Engage in idea generation, concept validation, business case development, and in some instances financial modeling and planning
- Monitor and evaluate product performance; ability to locate and use relevant data to support performance measurement, tracking, and product insights. Build reporting templates and tools
- Become the subject matter expert in Cyber Security (especially in Cyber Risk Management and Cyber Security Standards compliance) to guide customers and internal stakeholders
- Build overall understanding of Cyber & Intelligence Solutions offerings and broader Mastercard products and services to leverage synergies within the organization to maximize value delivered to customers
All About You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Data Analytics, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years prior related work experience. Experience from a cyber security consulting firm desirable
- Knowledge of cyber security risk management, general cyber security concepts knowledge is required.
- Self-motivated, problem solver who is result driven and has a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to conduct structured analysis and synthesize large amounts of data.
- Ability to effectively manage cross functional partners while performing multiple functions
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented with an ability to understand and manage operational processes
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and build credibility, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
14 total views, 1 today