Full-Time Manager – Senior Manager, Financial Advisory
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 334,800 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across the region – in Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations, specializing in providing Audit, Business Process Solutions, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax services. We serve clients in a variety of industries including financial services, consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the workspace and we aim to encourage work-life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
About Financial Advisory
Deloitte member firms’ breadth of services and industry knowledge allow us to understand each client’s unique business needs.
Our Financial Advisory specialists support clients ranging from corporate and financial investors to governments, private companies, and individuals, in the provision of independent financial advice.
Some of our major services include:
· M&A Transaction Services
· Restructuring Services
· Valuation and Modeling
· Corporate Finance
· Real Estate Advisory
· Infrastructure and Capital Projects
· Economic Advisory
At Deloitte, we…
· Make an impact; expecting the exceptional from our highly talented professionals
· Accelerate ambitions; valuing work and life
· Connect Strength; celebrating and developing the unique strengths of our people
· Inspire our people as tomorrow’s leaders; helping them thrive at every level
We are seeking suitably qualified high performing professionals to join our Financial Advisory team.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing engagements, providing exceptional high level leadership to the team and also providing business and industry thought leadership.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work with a number of high-profile organizations and further develop their leadership abilities.
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality Financial Advisory services
- Ensure our top clients get a consistent experience and the very best of Deloitte across the network
- Serve as a “go-to” internal leader to manage our clients and make strategic decisions
- Provide guidance on all areas of the project life cycle
- Manage client accounts, projects, and engagements, including work plans, staffing, deadlines, project financials and budgets throughout all lifecycle phases – strategy, goal setting, deliverables, and maintaining an integrated project plan
- Create presentations that effectively inform and influence client decisions and participate in the development of ways to meet client needs
- Act as role model, supervisor, coach, and mentor to Senior Consultants and Managers on projects
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives
- Develop timely resolutions to issues and risks
- Foster a spirit of collaboration among team members and maintain the highest technical and professional standard
- Generate new and add-on business opportunities, develop delivery methodologies and new service offerings
- Improve contracting, pricing, and mobility processes. Set business standards for managing regulatory related matters that may impact Deloitte and working cross- functionally to mitigate risks and manage outcomes
- Protect and enrich our brand through brand definition and promotion, while adopting global brand standards
- Undertake wider office activities, as determined by the Business Unit Leader (BUL)
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in related discipline with a second class upper/upper credit.
- Masters / MBA will be an added advantage
- Qualified member of ICAN (or other recognized professional accounting body e.g. ICAEW, CPA, ACCA etc.), or passed CFA Level 3 examination.
- A Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Risk Management or related field from a reputable university will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 – 12 years’ relevant experience
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves in doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
Application deadline: Friday, 10 September 2021
17 total views, 2 today