Full-Time Managing Editor
The managing editor would oversee all aspects of publications as a senior member of the company’s publications team.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients. The managing editor would oversee all aspects of publications as a senior member of the company’s publications team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
· Responsible for overseeing the editing and improvement of the company’s written materials, setting publication goals, and generating content ideas.
· Determine topics, content pieces and writing materials
· Coordinate editorial publications and meetings
· Lead, plan and approve assignments for writers and editors
· Control schedules and enforce deadlines
· Oversee proofreading procedures and edit copy when necessary
· Assist in evaluating finalised copy for compliance with policies, style and tone
· Attend events on behalf of the company
Desired Skills and Experience
· Strong financial and economics background.
· Experience overseeing fact checking and vetting of financial and economic stories and articles.
· At least 6 years proven experience as managing editor
· Exceptional ability in copywriting and editing
· Abilities in planning and coordinating people and operations
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Outstanding communication and people abilities
· Minimum MSc in Accounting, Economics, Business or relevant field
Benefits of Working With Us
· Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
· Healthcare benefits
· Competitive salary
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
45 total views, 1 today