Full-Time Market Research Specialist
The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 36 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are looking for an analytical and detail-oriented Market research specialist to assist with improving the operations and decision-making of our business. The research specialist’s responsibilities include researching, collecting, analyzing, interpreting data and using the data to guide the business’s decision-making.
The research specialist should be prepared to work across various departments, such as marketing, product development, business operations, finance. As such, the research specialist must possess excellent mathematical, critical thinking, and communication skills. The specialist must be disciplined and accountable enough to work both independently an as an active member of a team.
- Analyzing past operations’ results and performing variance analyses.
- Identifying and analyzing trends, forecasts as well as recommending improvements to the business processes.
- Researching market trends, conducting surveys, analyzing data from competitors, and analyzing the business’s operations, expenditures and customer retention to identify patterns of potential issues or improvements.
- Using data analysis and interpretations to guide the decision-making of the business.
- Using operations data to develop pricing models and identify areas for improvement.
- Using statistical, economic, and data modeling techniques and tools.
- Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting findings to the team.
- Providing recommendations to improve future business operations.
- Organizing and storing data for future research projects.
- Testing processes, policies, and protocols for efficiency and improvements.
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in economics, finance, statistics, computer science, or related field.
- Experience in applied research or data management would be advantageous.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and data modeling skills.
- The ability to manipulate large, complex data sets into manageable, understandable reports.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and team-working skills.
- Familiarity with data modeling software and Excel software.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Having actively worked in a renowned research agency would be a plus.
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.
22 total views, 1 today