Temporary Marketer / Sales Representative Job at Robicon Shelter
Robicon Shelter is a real estate development and general construction company with corporate headquarters in Abuja, FCT. We provide exceptionally High quality development that deliver value to our clients.
Robicon Shelter are dedicated to ensuring that standards are met, and on time delivery Of projects are maintained without minimizing on quality, integrity and utmost client satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketer / Sales Representative
Job Location: Wuse Zone 5, Abuja (FCT)
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes
. * Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 8 years of experience.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
N40,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and other materials to: using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
83 total views, 1 today