Part-Time Marketing Assistant at Kwik Delivery
Date Posted: 2021-05-26
Kwik Delivery, a logistics company, is hiring a Marketing Assistant in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The Marketing Assistant will assist with strategic marketing campaigns that drive measurable results for African Delivery Technologies, as well as manage strategic relationships with ADT’s partner network.
- The successful candidate will be outgoing, extremely personable, and have excellent communication and analytical skills.
- He or she nust have strong passion for inclusion, diversity, cultural awareness and thoughtful, meaningful projects.
- Assist in the ongoing development, execution and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Handle regular and consistent communications with existing and new partners, internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop relationships with individuals and brands, including organizing meetups and other innovative online relationship building events.
- Pitch outgoing opportunities to brands based on needs or opportunities.
- Keep informed of industry trends, events and opportunities.
- Consistently explore opportunities to develop existing clients and participate in pitches and presentations.
- Provide insight and research projects and marketing opportunitiess.
- Liaise with key members of the marketing team to create strategic marketing calendars.
- Provide valuable insights and reporting for monthly and campaign reports, and successfully take action on those insights.
- Manage internal and prioritize with business and marketing objectives; conduct ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Liaise with clients and attend off-site meetings.
- HND / BSc in Marketing or any related field
- Minimum of two years Marketing Experience
- Exceptional understanding of consumer online behavior, trends and market analysis.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, the Office suite.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with very strong understanding of web analytics, marketing analytics & ROI.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, and experience with Google Analytics and email marketing analytical tools.
- Outgoing, personable and ability to work on the fly.
- Optimum time management skills with attention to detail, especially under pressure or time-sensitive deadlines.
- Willing to work nontraditional hours, independently, remotely, and go above & beyond where necessary.
- Understanding of overall commercial business practices, trading terms and conditions
Life at Kwik:
- Join a multinational, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
- And more
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
65 total views, 1 today