Temporary Marketing executive
The selected candidate will be required to sell already existing media inventory to already established market, and also create new markets where media inventory will be sold
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
1. Research consumer markets, monitor market trends and identify potential target markets.
2. Look at the pricing of products and analyze the potential profitability.
3. Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the Company brand and regulatory guidelines.
4. Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research.
5. Monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace.
6. Regularly meet with clients and senior management to determine best products.
7. Serve as the point-person for developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities for their particular brand under the direction of the CMO. These initiatives and activities include campaigns (print, web, social media, broadcast, etc.), events, corporate responsibility programs and sponsorships.
8. Create out-of-the-box campaign ideas and themes that resonate in our industry.
9. Use data and analytics to inform and optimize campaign performance, Independently plan, execute, and measure marketing campaigns. (paid digital, retargeting, email, content marketing, paid & organic social, events and direct mail)
10. Apply a deep understanding of user needs to develop thoughtful market leadership themes
11. Create and maintain strategy to grow email marketing database & continue to improve KPIs.
12. Align with sales leadership to ensure campaigns meet company objectives.
13. Stay abreast of evolving landscape and bring forth ideas to stay competitive in the social market space.
14. Sell existing media inventory, and generate new sales and sales leads
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
11 total views, 1 today