Please login/register to apply for this job.
15 Mar 2021
Temporary Marketing Executive (Microfinance)
Our Client, a Microfinance Bank requires for immediate employment suitably qualified candidates for the position of a Marketing Officer (Female Preferably) .
- The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organizations marketing message.
- Duties of the Marketing Officer include
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Grow the Banks client base through Direct Sales Activities to potential customers
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a Degree in Marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Applicant should have at least 2-5 years experience in Banking
19 total views, 1 today