Part-Time Marketing Manager
We are an Incorporated Nigerian-owned company with the vision to be the most preferred Real Estate Development Company in Nigeria and across Africa, offering quality and affordable Properties and World Class Facility Management Services. The ideal candidate will be strong-in and passionate about marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital and traditional marketing. You will be data-savvy in understanding how to partner with the business in making strategic data-driven decisions.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of subordinates in the department.
- May assist with constructive and timely coaching sessions and performance evaluations.
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related products, markets, or share trends.
- Maintain strong relationships with established local and where appropriate international media organizations.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Collect and report business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
- Create business intelligence tools or systems, including the design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
- Manage procurement of branded items for the organization.
- Responsible for brand perception and communication.
- Manage Marketing P&L portfolio while ensuring ROI.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the company’s presence on traditional and digital platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Data mining and analytics
- Data security and privacy
- Data visualization, including tools such as Tableau and Qlik
- Systems Analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: BSc Marketing, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Marketing, Information systems, and Digital Marketing.
- Experience with data analysis and mining software (Google Analytics)
- Experience with database reporting and cloud computing.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords, and email campaigns.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Monthly Gross Salary – N250,000 to N300,000
- Employer Pension – 10% in line with the statutory requirement.
- HMO Plan
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Sponsored Specialized Trainings
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
8 total views, 1 today