Temporary Marketing Manager
Our client is an Integrated Real estate company in Lagos.
To reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in the client’s products and services in ways that strengthen reputation and facilitates continuous growth and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Build a feasible marketing roadmap for the group, communicate plans to team members and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns
- Responsible for devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Manage market research to generate insights for improving our marketing strategy
- Responsible for developing, planning and budgetary control of all marketing activities.
- Increase the company’s client base and revenue by identifying, attracting and establishing relationship with companies and individuals within our target market.
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Identify new trends in marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Develop marketing programs to support marketing objectives in achieving our marketing strategy.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing programs, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material
- Responsible for corporate communications
- Work towards achieving the revenue and sales targets for the group.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about the real estate markets.
- Any other task as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 6 years professional working experience in marketing role
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Experience of real estate industry (added advantage)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing Search Engine Optimization(SEO), marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in supervising
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively build rapport with diverse team.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- High level of attention to detail in terms of content, design and brand.
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, social media advertising, and uploading content by Content Management Software (CMS)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Good Social skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
View & Apply
7 total views, 1 today