Full-Time Marketing Manager Job at a Caribbean Restaurant
A Caribbean Restaurant is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Hours: 9am – 6pm
- To promote restaurants by demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the brand. This includes the brand image, products, services, prices,
- To create awareness of the restaurant brand through social media, blogs, print media online entities.
- To sell the restaurant brand to its the specific target group (Residents of Ikoyi, VI Lekki, GRA Ikeja, Expatriates, Caribbean embassies, Airlines, Diaspora, Major Restaurant, Food or City Guides.
- Effectively promote restautrant across Lagos, Nigeria and the World in order to generate sales and meet sales targets
Roles and Responsibilities
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Assisting the MD to plan further strategies for the restaurant, bar, cinema, private dining and outdoor by presenting data and information which area has yielded the highest and lowest sales, compilations of customer feedback, what the competition are up to, frequent requests, employee of the month, external proposals, and other general discussions.
- Creating and abiding by a quarterly sales budget estimating expected sales, revenue and expenses, including services like photography, web or app design, printing services, graphic design, print, online and social media advertising.
- Recruit, train and manage the sales and events executives, communicate marketing strategies and promotions to all members in the department and ensure that sales targets are met.
- Ensure that all members of the team understand the brand culture, employee pay plan and benefits
- Recruit and manage other outsourced staff e.g., graphic designer, photographer and printing firms and others to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams.
- Increase web presence i.e., Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and website.
- Create customer feedback form in print and online
- Collect and collate a customer feedback from online sites with a rating system and a customer satisfaction feedback link sent to all telephone numbers that make a booking.
- Attend in house weekly sales and marketing meeting, and any board meetings
- Attend weekly outdoor meetings to further build relationships with key clients
- Meet monthly financial targets set by owner.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Create, coordinate, implement and promote all events in and outside RESTAURANT
- Create ongoing advertising and marketing campaigns for occasions i.e. birthdays, anniversaries, bridal showers, baby showers, Caribbean independence days, embassy and airline team-building exercises etc.
- Create, implement and manage marketing campaigns in websites, on social media pages and any prints or outdoor advertising.
- Create a variety of ongoing promotional activities eg raffle draws, special discounted set menus, themed events.
- Identify and capitalize on strategic partners that complement the restaurant brand
- Establish business development opportunities i.e., outdoor catering, private label sourcing, branded merchandise, corporate events delivery services, sponsorship
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- M.Sc / B.Sc / HND qualification
- 0 – 6 years work experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office, especially word, outlook and excel
- Must be well-spoken and have excellent communication skills interpersonal skills
- Must be a quick learner and must be able to manage an effective team
- Proficiency in social networking sites (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Proficiency with numbers and accounting
- A highly creative and self-motivated individual
- Must be able to understand the restaurant brand and effectively communicate the brand message to others members of staff.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
15 total views, 1 today