Temporary Marketing Officer
A reputable professional institute is looking for a results-driven Marketing Officer to actively engage customers and prospects. As our new Marketing Officer, your goal will be to accurately anticipate the needs of customers and execute on a sales strategy to help us become the Institute of choice. You will use your experience to effectively influence and position our products in finance, securities and investment. The ideal candidate will have a consistent track record in developing and maintaining relationships with customers at all levels to deliver a market solution.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Coordinate sales effort with relevant departments.
- Developing and executing creative strategies to influence the decision criteria and utilizing tactics to close the sale.
- Implementing the sales plan to achieve established sales and financial goals.
- Managing a long-term sales cycle with many different decision makers.
- To generate and follow up sales leads, visiting potential and existing customers to obtain new business at reasonable profit.
- To undertake presentations, produce and present proposals for new business and provide quotations as required.
- To monitor and report on current developments in the market and information on competitors.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- To demonstrate effective time management, through efficient use of time and resources and well organised route planning.
- To prepare and present information for the management team as required, including the submission of weekly and monthly sales reports.
- To carry out such other duties as are within the scope and spirit of the job purpose and level of responsibility and offer support to other departments when required.
- Monthly travel
- Continuously improve through feedback
Proven work experience as a sales representative
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
Relationship management skills and openness to feedback (500+ Linkedin Followers)
Not more than 38 years
B.Sc in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
Relevant Professional qualification is an added advantage
MSC, MBA, MBF in relevant field is an added advantage
At least 3 years of proven success of achieving sales
Consultative selling experience
Strategic selling experience
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
A positive attitude
Attention to details
Ability to establish, develop and maintain a genuine relational connection with prospects and customers
An interest and care for the work of nonprofit organizations
Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Experience with CRM software
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
81 total views, 1 today