Temporary MARKETING & SALES EXECUTIVE
Use your persuasiveness and creativity to make a positive difference when you join our New Office as a Sales and Marketing Manager in Ajah. Once you have proved your ability to generate sales and achieve our corporate objectives you will be well looked after to stay with us for the long term.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Personally managing and implementing all printed advertising campaigns, including; selecting publications, negotiating rates, booking adverts, writing copy, reviewing advert performance and tracking all leads.
- Manage all of the digital marketing channels effectively.
- Creation of reports to show advertising performance vs cost (ROI).
- Creation of offers and other marketing incentives/initiatives to drive lead generation.
- Overseeing website page content, ranking performance against competitors and continuously improve the efficiency of the website as a marketing tool, as well as the customer journey.
- Oversee all social channels and ensure ROI on all paid advertising on Google, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Create email marketing campaigns to be sent regularly to prospects.
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Responsible for your own sales activity – meeting/talking with prospective clients, building rapport/trust and closing sales.
- Ensuring that the CRM is maintained and that each lead generated by marketing activity, is followed up to fruition.
- Creating reports to show sales performance to agreed targets
Key Skills/Experience required;
- Experienced in managing and implementing offline and online marketing campaigns, press (PR) experience and excellent copy-writing skills.
- Minimum 3years Sales and marketing experience
- Minimum OND in Marketing or related field
- Experienced in tracking ROI on all marketing channels, with expertise to make continuous improvements.
- Strong business acumen and Good Sales skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent prospecting, presentation and Closing Skills
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Hard working
- Excellent telephone manner
- Immaculately presented
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly strategic planner
- General IT (MS Office) and CRM experience.
- General administration experience with good attention to detail.
- Driving license.
- Estate Agency experience is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided to the right candidate
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
97 total views, 1 today