Temporary MARKETING & TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
3540 – MARKETING & TRADE MARKETING MANAGER Due Date : 10/12/2020
Experience : Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in similar role
- Develop promotional materials. Examine marketing materials to ensure compliance with policies or regulations.
- Prepare operational budgets. Confer with organizational members to accomplish work activities.
- Coordinate operational activities with external stakeholders.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Create media notices about events Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- B.Sc. or HND in Marketing or related field
- Master’s Degree or a Professional certification in Sales & Marketing or related field would be an added advantage
- IT skills must include above average ability to work on Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint..
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in similar role
- Worked in FMCG
- Apt Knowledge and interest in trade activation, POS appointment as well as government agencies regulations on Advertisement.
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for in the mail subject line.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
8 total views, 1 today