Temporary MARKETING & TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
3537 – MARKETING & TRADE MARKETING MANAGER Due Date : 00/00/0000
Experience : Minimum of 5-8years of work experience, 4 of which should be a managerial role in a Trade Marketing position
The duties of the Marketing & Trade Marketing Manager include:
- Leading new product launch efforts including communication strategy, merchandising procurement, training tools and related activities.
- Managing all exclusive marketing, selected advertising and promotional activities across all sales channels.
- Creating promotional forecasts and tracking promotional performance while working closely with sales to develop key account specific initiatives.
- Planning marketing and promotion timelines for the all brands in close coordination with the sales team.
- Acting as brand custodian; ensuring that brand saliency is maintained at all points.
- Liaising with brand team to develop brand thematic promotion plan in line with brand strategy.
- Monitoring the promotion progress with timely tracking on sales order, budget, display materials, off-take performance.
- Identifying and developing programs and tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction
- Monitoring and evaluating trade marketing programs and activities to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed.
- Developing, proposing and managing the trade promotion expense budget.
- A first degree
- Minimum of 5-8years of work experience, 4 of which should be a managerial role in a Trade Marketing position
- Strong Market Knowledge
- Knowledge of Consumer Insights
- Category Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Marketing & Trade Marketing Manager “as subject of the email.
10 total views, 1 today