Full-Time Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
A Mechanical & Electrical engineer will be involved with the interpretation and implementation of the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Refrigeration systems for development and construction of a huge range. The role is central to ensuring the safe, timely and well‐resourced completion of projects in many areas.
- Understand the design drawings and specifications and site requirements in relation to MEP/R systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing / Refrigeration) and components
- Ensure that Mechanical &/or Electrical works are undertaken in accordance with the approved procedures/specifications and that construction is made in accordance with the approved construction drawings.
- Documentation of project activities and monitor/tabulate all Mechanical &/or Electrical works.
- Preparation of accomplishment report/progress report development affecting progress of works such as change orders, field meetings action taken, and verification of details.
- Provide assistance in planning, coordinating and participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and review its organization, scheduling and implementation.
- Supervise subcontractors work activities.
- Mechanical &/or Electrical equipment‐processes and testing procedures.
- Quality assurance procedures and project QC submissions
- Review and follow all safety requirement
- Co‐ordinate with consultants, sub‐contractors, vendors, construction team
- Experience of liaising with local regulations and authorities
Minimum experience of 3 years with at least 2 years of site experience.
- Good command of English, verbal and written.
- Experience in luxury Apartments/projects
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in multiple ME works: generators, Panels, Pumps, Plumbing, Power Systems, AC Systems, Lifts.
- Engineering calculations
Powered by JazzHR
13 total views, 1 today