Full-Time Mechanical Engineer Job at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure proper maintenance of production machines.
- Utility improvement implementation &5s implementation.
- Maintain the utilities like chiller, dryer & compressor, Pulverisers etc,
- Preparation of preventive maintenance schedule.
- Maintaining history card.
- Preparation of shift report
. * Preparation of new spare parts requirements.
- Execute preventive maintenance, focusing on areas like minimum breakdown of machines & parts consumptions.
- Responsible for solving troubleshooting problems.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Should possess 6-10 years of experience working in master batch company, manufacturing color master batch, twin screw extruders, kneader machines, high speed mixer, under water pelletizer
- Excellent Knowledge of maintenance, troubleshooting.
- Excellent skills in mechanical bearing fitting, Electrical motor alignment, V -belt setting, Air compressor repairing and DG operations.
- Technical expertise to understand design, modification of design, develop new products.
- Good expertise of safety and wealthy environment, hygienic work place, manpower control, wastage control and improve quantity and quality.
- Air compressor.
- Diesel Generator
- Cooling tower, pipe fitting, high speed mixer repairing, plumbing, pulveriser machine.
36 total views, 1 today