Full-Time Mechanical Engineer – Mechanical Projects
– Graduate or post-graduate engineer with Mechanical degree and 20 to 25-year experience in project management and construction supervision of petrochemical, refinery, power plant (including gasification plant) and cross-country piping.
– Hands-on experience in delivering large scale multi-million-dollar projects in record timeframes.
– Experience in project management, Control, Co-ordination, Planning, Construction execution, including hands in contracts / Bidding, Review/ finalisation of engineering, etc for hydrocarbon projects of Pipelines, Piping / Process Piping, Mechanical constructions, Equipment, Structural, with Associated works of civil / E&I /Telecom/ Fire Fighting systems / gas detection system / CP works.
– Demonstrated team building, relationship building and communication skills. Strong experience in working closely with various cross functional teams.
– Experience of working in Nigeria and other African countries would be given preference
– In-depth experience with mechanical, process piping, and equipment installation in an industrial setting is essential
A. Business Management
– Lead and manage all aspects of mechanical engineering projects across geographies in oil and gas sector including, but not limited to bidding, project management and project hand-over
– Drive pre-bid evaluation of projects to understand scope of work involved and device plan of execution
C. Engineering and Coordination
– Drive engineering an execution of all mechanical projects in oil and gas sector
16 total views, 1 today