Full-Time Mechanical Engineering Technician At A Leading Engineering And Construction Company – Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading Engineering and Construction company in Nigeria, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineering Technician
Employment Type: Full Time
- Check equipment and operating systems and correct wherever necessary.
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Resolve motor, pump, conveyor and hydraulic problems.
- Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per established standards.
- Use hand tools like power tools and rigging equipment daily.
- Weld using cutting torch.
- Handle simple and complex heavy industrial equipment like forklifts, scissor lifts, basket trucks and bobcats.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering and other related fields.
- 4-6 years experience in the construction industry.
- Good interpersonal skills/communication skills
- Knowledge of construction equipment
- Proven experience in Trucks and RoadConstruction equipment.
- Very attractive.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
93 total views, 1 today