Full-Time Mechanical Engineers/Technicians (FMCG Sector)
About Company: Our client is one of the largest Agritech Starch Manufacturers specializing in Cassava processing to PGS and edible industrial starch.
Job Summary: The Company is currently seeking to hire skilled Mechanical Engineers that will be responsible for production and maintenance activities in the factory. The role will be responsible for working on all stages of production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation; to include but not limited to repairs, maintenance and control.
· Responsible for production and maintenance activities in the plant.
· Plan productivity /Mechanical Efficiency /Plant Efficiency
· Setting & achieving the Key indicator goals for the plant
· Adherence to Labour laws, Pollution control laws, Fire & explosives, Safety of electrical installations etc.
· Equipment preventive maintenance & spares.
· Plant improvement projects & execution.
· OND/HND or BSc in Mechanical Engineering for an reputable institution
· 3-5 years’ cognate experience from a Food and Beverage production plant or factory
· Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
· Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
· Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
N100,000.00 to N180,000.00 Per month
23 total views, 1 today