Full-Time Mechanical Instructor At Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (aeti) – Lagos And Rivers
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Instructor
Locations: Lagos and Rivers
Summary of Job Function
- The job entails imparting Technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled trainee, theory and hand-on in the area of Mechanical, Electro-mechanical via the use of modern Training aids, software, simulators and hands-on equipment.
- Ability to facilitate Technical hand-on Training.
- Implement Mechanical & Electro-mechanical Trainings and projects.
- Developing & updating new Mechanical and Electro-mechanical courses and course manuals.
- Building Mechanical & Electro-mechanical Trainers to facilitate Training programmes
- Research software on-line to facilitate Technical Training programmes.
- Be part of research and development team in Mechanical related project and Trainings.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Readiness to travel for in-plant Trainings.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Mechanical Instructor will have over 2-5 years’ skill and competence in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have been part of a Mechanical Engineering projects.
- BSc. /BEng. /BTech in Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields.
- Ability to design Training materials and Trainers.
- Minimum of 30 years’ old.
- Over 2 years hands-on training and facilitation experience & presentation skills
- Must be skilled in relevant software applications and use.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit an expression of interest, to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
65 total views, 1 today