Full-Time Media Analysts & Interns
We are looking for an honest, dedicated, and motivated young graduate with or without post NYSC experience, smart, inquisitive and articulate. Training will be provided on the job.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Collation of data and reports from field teams.
- Data analysis using bespoke and off-the-shelf digital tools and systems.
- Preparation of reports for presentation to clients and stakeholders.
- Liaising with internal teams, clients and stakeholders around specific and assigned businesses.
- Use data and analytics to generate insights for clients and content for marketing the business.
- Managing information, communication and meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing and presenting proposals and strategies relevant to client business objectives.
- Media monitoring, advertising, and marketing communications industry
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Start date: As soon as possible.
- BA, BSc, HND – Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technology.
- Recent graduates, training will be provided on the job.
- Hybrid in-person/work-from-home setting, fast-paced environment,
- Ability to work under pressure, and remotely when necessary.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
10 total views, 2 today